Friday, January 19, 2007

My Unforgettable Christmas – Part Two

Dunno what’s wrong with me lately, but I do reluctant write much in my blog. Am I too busy lately? Or because of my second blog (the one I made with Mouse)? I don’t know either. But, I don’t want to close this blog, maybe yet. You can call me lame, but I think I’ve been putting much of my stories and experiences here, and sometimes also my deepest feelings. I think, maybe its better be like this, with my sporadic absence in blogosphere. Since my next semester is kinda busy and all. I don’t want to blog as an obligation, though. I decided, maybe I should update this blog once-in-a-week only, as how this blog is intended to be. But of course I’ll still visit this blog everyday, to reply comments or to chat with you all my friends…

The second part of my Christmas Holiday with Mouse is the most unforgettable memories of all. There’s so many things precious.

One, it’s the first time Mouse and I have an argument. A serious one. About how our relationship will be in the future. Since we’re both bisexual with obligation to be married sometimes in the future. It’s sad, indeed. Who doesn’t want love lasts forever? So do us. We kinda hate the fact that we can’t marry each other because of family reasons. I cried. He cried. We don’t want to lose each other though. It’s a long way to go, but still we hate the time we must be separated (in the future, of course). If only one of us is a woman, then we could be married…

Two, 陪我看日出 – With Me See the Sunrise, a beautiful song from Ms Cai Chun Jia Mouse gave for me before we meet on Christmas. It’s been a dream for me to see sunrise with my beloved one. Then of course, we do it together that time. We opened the balcony window wide at about 4 o’clock in the morning, whee so early, yawn) and enjoy the J-town morning sceneries… Then there, on the horizons, a first ray of soft orange light appeared. The sky was crystal clear, and the cloud was arranged beautifully at the sky border. I held him tight, as if I wouldn’t let him go. The sun was slowly appeared, smile on us. Haha, see how melancholic I am….

Three. Let’s just say that it’s the first time a take a bath with my beloved one. Haha… Have you ever done that? Lemme know^^

Yah, needless to say. I still have many many naughty and kinky experiences with him, but I won’t say it here (don’t want to scream the underage readers, if any, haha). And of course not to embarrass myself even more la. It’s private, private, you know…

No comments: