Thursday, April 05, 2007

Before I Head Back to J-town

This afternoon I will head back to J-town to meet my beloved Mouse^^ Yes, I'll do sleepover again at his apartment. Actually I didn't tell my parents that I would come back for this easter (since I want to spend this holiday with my Mouse, hehe). Duh, such a naughty naughty boy I am :p

So this is my plan...

Thursday - Sunday: Play play with Mouse all day long

Sunday: Head back to B-town, preparing myself for the next day's exam

Monday: Corrosion Material Exam, bwuh...

Tuesday: Back back back to J-town, attending a business competition which I was selected to join to. I will stay in Manhattan Hotel, and since Mouse will stay in J-town until this day, maybe we can meet again somemore *grin

Friday: Completing the events, back to B-town and study study study again for the next mid-semester exam.



Phewww, what a busy life....

No comments: