Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wanna Buy New Mobile Phone

Agh, my handphone joystick is now moving toward its end. So I just think to buy a new handphone instead of repairing it. Hee hee, indulge myself a bit after this internship. Requirements for my new mobile phone:

  1. touch screen, tired already “pencet-pencet” buttons.
  2. camera, at least 2 MP, so I can take more pics of myself as much as possible, tee hee.
  3. 3G
  4. Sony Ericsson

Well, I guess that’s all..haha… and my candidates are…*trumpet on the background*

  1. SE M600
  2. SE W950i
  3. SE P990i ---> The one that fulfill ALL the requirements, but kinda expensive

Actually I really adore SE P1 or SE W960i, but it will be too expensive, hiks…. But like Cedric said, everything comes at a price, sigh…. Anyone can help me decide?

No comments: