Tuesday, June 19, 2007

First Days in the Internship

So far these few days in the company went really well. Not really working though, still an orientation to the working environment. Touring around in the office, introduce yourself to your office mates, listening to the facilities and IT training, knowing how the company working, parts of the company, etc etc. Basically, it’s tutorial how to survive in this company la. About my office mates, my colleagues all usually young and energetic people around my age, so no trouble with adaptation. Even older employees and my bosses also kind and really understand you well. So I think I won’t have problem with this one :-)

Just got home from work tonite, tired already… Whew!! My new office is located in rather crowded area, makes me dizzy dizzy at first (I’m riding motorcycle to the office btw, to avoid “macet” at the street).

But it’s okay I think, since it’s just temporary problem. Soon, I will be moved to the Surabaya (another big town in Indo) base, hehe. My duties there includes do market-mapping and provide the chain supply for the whole East Indonesia. One thing that I like about my duty is there will be a lot of travelling opportunities, and of course, all the expenses will be reinbursed by the company, haha, notty notty me.

Okay will catch up with you again later about my next days working. Wanna take a bath then sleep rite now *yawn*

3 comments:

Cedric Sia said...

Woot ur internship sounds very happening, I had the impression that most interns would be asked to do odd job XD

++ Chris ++ said...

Yea yea, moreover, the salary also very big, haha *happy happy* ^^

Cedric Sia said...

*extorts u for money tsk tsk*