Wednesday, December 06, 2006

做你的男人 - Be Your Boyfriend

This is a song from Jeff Zhang, which Mouse gave me. He said that this song reminds him of me and our relationship. He said that he also hopes that he can be a good boyfriend for me… Waw, he’s so sweet^^ Makes me adore him even more. Here, I share this song here too, try to listen… I think it’s a simple song, yet so touchy. And I also provided the lyric (which I translated by myself). I’m sorry if I translated few of the sentences wrong yah, just improving my Chinese, hehe. Bother to correct if there’s any mistakes, kay?

东京 纽约 每个地点
Tokyo, New York, every place

带你去坐幸福的地下铁
Bring you with subway train

散步 逛街 找电影院
Take a walk, strolling down the street, looking for the cinema

累了我就帮你(提高跟鞋)
Tired already, I just help you (bring your high-heeled shoes)

塞车 停电 哪怕下雪
Traffic jam, power failure, whe must fear of the snow?

每天都要和你过情人节
Everyday I want to have Valentine's Day with you

星光 音乐 一杯热咖啡
Starlight, music, one cup of hot coffee

只想给你所有浪漫情节
Just want to give you romantic story

让我做你的男人
Let me be your boyfriend

24个小时不睡觉
Don't sleep 24 hours

小心翼翼的保持
Keeping cautiously

这种热情不退烧
This passion won't retreat

不管世界多纷挠
Don't care how much world hinder one another

我们俩紧紧的拥抱
We both embrace it tightly together

隐隐约约我感觉有微笑
Faintly I feel some smile

藏在你嘴角
Concealed at your lips corner

让我做你的男人
Let me be your boyfriend

24个小时不睡觉
Don't sleep 24 hours

让胆小的你在黑夜中
Let the timid you in the middle of the night

也会有个依靠
Yet can rely on

就算有一天爱会变少
Even if just one day, love can be slightly changed

人会变老
People can be old

就算没告诉过你也知道
Even if I don't tell, you still knowing

下辈子还要和你遇到
In the next life, I want you and me still meet

About our relationship, we’re doing okay actually. Although we can’t meet so often, still we communicate so intensively. I think that a good communication is one of the keys of the good relationship. So we made a blog together. So we can carve our journey together. And if sometimes we want to look back, we’d just visit our blog. Of course we made it private, so no one could see (I and Mouse posted many many pics of us there lho, btw, hehe).

Beside that, we also do phone and SMS almost every day. But still in ordinary level, I mean, we don’t do it too often also lar. Still, Ed complained about these new activities of mine,

“Ya ampun…… SMS everyday! Gosh, remind me not to open your inbox again.”

“Awh, those sweet sayings… How could you put up with that?? Enough already.”

Haha….yeah, at least we don’t phone each other every hour lar…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no title geh for the song? where's the blog? kenot wait till next yr la lidat. kekeke...

++ Chris ++ said...

The title is 做你的男人, just the same as the title for my post.
Haha, sorry cibe, but our blog is restricted lho,kekeke.
Just for me and him (because it contains our dirty little secrets, lol), sorry sorry^^