Monday, December 11, 2006

Can't Wait Till X'Mas

My my, because of busy weeks I have, I abandoned my blog quite a while. Geez. Well, maybe in these weeks I can’s post too much, since starting next week, we’ll have our final exams. And all I should do is just study study and study again. Hmmm, can’t enjoy my spare time even a tiny bit.

Even so, at least I do have something to be waiting for. Yeah, our Christmas holiday. I started on this Dec 23rd, where I’m going to J-town. Of course, J-town is not the only reason… Mouse will also spend his Christmas holiday in J-town, with me. Huehehe, bring a bit of excitement in my boring uni life la. I’ll do sleepover at his condo to enjoy Christmas Eve, just for the two of us. He said that he just want to send this special time with me :-p He also asked me to cook our meal together, waw, so romantic, huehehe. And of course there will be naughty naughty thing happen between us.

I do cherish him so much and so happy to meet him in my life, even though we meet through unusual way (yes, thank you Trevvy). You know, when I met him some time ago on Trevvy, I almost closed my profile there lho. So did him. I really thought that Trevvy is kinda useless. Everyone would just give me kisses and spanks, but no more than that. Yah, I must say, what is the purpose of kisses and spanks actually? Does it give you any benefit thus everyone collect it as many as they can. It’s useless. You can’t earn money or what through kisses and spanks collecting, can you?
So right after we met, he closed his Trevvy account, and I abandoned my account.

We also made a blog, to record our journey through our relationship. Where we can share everything (I do really mean everything) in this blog. Our thought, our feelings, our problems, our pics, and many more things that we feel precious for us.

Next week I’ll have Chemical Reaction Engineering and Utility Systems exams, duh. And now I haven’t finished my 3DMax Heat Exchanger Project for tomorrow. Back back back to my busy life.

Can’t wait till X’Mas ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see... u noti la. no. is veli noti. wakaka... i oso wan to create an account there. muahaha...

++ Chris ++ said...

Huehehehehe, ya lar... Sexy naughty me, lolz..

=Mouse and Big Rice Play together=