Wednesday, October 22, 2008

After Few Months of Vacuum

And suddenly tonight I feel like to once again start my writing journey in this blog. Partly because I don’t have someone to talk to tonight, while I feel all bored alone in my dorm.
Regretting my decision to have long distance relationship with Cedric? Nay, I still cherish him as much. Only need someone here to talk to. My best friend, Mr. Blurry, apparently fallen asleep, is having very long nap since he didn’t reply my sms. I asked him to go out with me tonight actually, just to have some mood change. But yeah, he is always so discouraging, so lazy to move his ass out sometimes.

When I checked my blog last night, I found an interesting entry in my chatbox, posted by some guy called chocolate, “Are you Christian Adi? If yes, please delete this message ASAP”. So blunt, isn’t he? Hmmm, I just wonder what Adi’s reaction to read that his name is mentioned in one of gay blog, heh heh. I knew this Adi guy. I think he’s quite famous on the neighborhood. And I guess I also know the one who posted that entry into my chat box, just some random guessing though. But the nick chocolate rings a bell for me in some weird way. Hmm, I wonder what will happen next:-p Adi, are you reading? Nevertheless, what I thought about this matter is mentioning someone’s name like that in public place is obviously a violation against Gay Discretion Pact, lol, if there is actually such pact. But yes, you cannot flaunt someone’s name in public, must respect one’s privacy you know.

Anyway, graduation day is coming. Time flew so fast eh? First I got accepted in the university, and now, I’ve finished my study, ready to make first step toward whole new world, the working world… Pray for me ok?

No comments: