Wednesday, October 29, 2008

我不配 - Wo Bu Pei

Late at night, not sleeping alone in my dorm, and winamp chose this random song for me, 我不配. This is one of Zhou Jie Lun’s songs that I adore the most. Not only the song, but also the clip. The name of the girl in that clip is Alice Tzeng (Okay Ed, I've edited it, puas puas? Lol, just kiddin'), she also played in 秘密 Mi Mi (Secret) movie, with Jay Zhou if you haven’t noticed.

What a perfect Asian beauty she is, don’t you agree? Somehow she reminds me of my ex, M. She kinda resembles Alice in someway I couldn’t explain. Maybe that’s also why I noticed Alice on the first time. She is my stereotype of how a woman should be, calm and tender. And she also has that oh-so-beautiful neck, what a turn on >.<

Enjoy the song… I provided the translation for you here. Sorry if I had mistakes while translating :p



这街上太拥挤
This street is too crowded
太多人有秘密
Too many people have secrets
玻璃上有雾气谁被隐藏起过去
There is condensation on the glass, who is concealed in the past?
你脸上的情绪
The emotion on your face
在还原那场雨
Is restoring that period of rain
这巷弄太过弯曲走不会故事里
This alley is too warped, we can't get back into the story

这日子不再录
These days are no longer green
有斑驳了几句
Mottled with a few words again
剩下搬空回忆的我在大房子里
Leaving me behind with empty memories in the big house
电影院的座椅
The seats in the movie theatre
隔遥远的距离
Are separated very far apart
感情没有对手戏你跟自己下棋
Feelings without scenes together, you're playing chess with yourself

还来不及, 仔仔细细, 写下你的关於
Still it's too late to carefully write down things about you
描述我如何爱你, 你却微笑的离我而去
Describing how I love you, yet you smile and leave me


这感觉, 已经不对
This feeling is already not right
我努力, 在挽回
I try my best to save it
一些些, 应该体贴, 的感觉
Some of the considerate feelings that should’ve been given
我没给, 你嘟嘴
I didn’t give, you pout
许的愿望很卑微
The dream you made is very petty and low
在妥协, 是我忽略
We're compromising, I neglected you
你不过要人陪
All you wanted was someone to be with you

这感觉, 已经不对
This feeling is already not right
我最后, 才了解
I only understand at the very end
一页页, 不忍翻阅, 的情节
The pages of the plot I can't bear to turn over
你好累, 你漠背
You are very tired, you recite
为我掉过几次泪
You cried for me a few times
多憔悴, 而我心碎, 你受罪
You're so languished;
And I'm heartbroken, you're suffering
你的美, 我不配
Your beauty, I'm not worthy of it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

很好。