Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cop Beau


I wonder what it's like for having a cop as a boyfriend. You know, like Will's boyfriend in Will & Grace season finale :D
No need to be that hunky and gorgeous one though, decent one is enough. I always have a thing with guys in uniform, or clean-shaven guys, or clean-shaven guys in uniform, lol. That is such a turn on.
Why am I from out of nowhere talking about police boyfriend? Well, there's this police officer on duty in my workplace. His job basically is to secure the explosive bunker in where I work. Me, having to deal with explosives in our daily operation, for sure "have to" ask for his help opening and closing the bunker everyday.

"Good morning Mas Chris, have a job today?"
"Hello Mas Tono, ya I will have withdrawal today"
And then he will reply with the brightest of a smile that can be radiated from a cop under the sparkling sunshine. Okay, that's kinda like Edward Cullen in Twilight, lol, but I don't bluff. He always give me the sweetest smile when I approach the bunker every morning. Well, maybe not just to me, but still...
He's already 37 years old, reaching the mature adulthood stage, yum! Yet he still looked like he's in early 30. And his apparel choice also doesn't reflect his age. He has cute face, not that tall, but lean and slender abit muscular, with semi-mohawk hairdo. And he has super round butt from which I have to restrain my hand not to squeeze squeeze, haha...
"Mas Chris, you have a very nice fingers," said he one day. No kidding.
"Mas Tono has very long and thin fingers yourself." me answered, unsure where this conversation might lead to, lol.
"But I'd love to have fingers like yours, thicker than I have," he replied. For what? Stick it up your a**?? I can lend you a hand, if that's the case. Lol. Enough being a beyotch, Chris. Enough :b

He sometimes will tell how become a police officer can be very tiresome, his naughty naughty past, and how he always try to keep free and young spirit by mentoring juniors (I wonder what mentoring means, hee hee hee) in the police academy. I wouldn't mind if he gives me One of his mentoring session too, private one mind you. For me he's kinda different with the police officer stereotype that I think of. He's not one of those fat, old, fashion-missing officers with moustache and beard so long that you wish it should be used to mop the bathroom floor. Pretty much I have a nice time going to bunker while he's around.
Unluckily his schedule in the bunker had ended and he has to return back to the base, his position in the bunker is now filled with his junior (which I can tell, no less hotter than him, what's wrong with this place? Helloooooo, why can't they distribute cute police officers like him to Jakarta instead keeping 'em all here).

For all of you who wonders, he's straight with 3 daughters. But let's hope he might jump to the other side sometimes, haha.

I'm prepared to testify~ if loving you with all my heart's a crime, then I'm guilty~ *grin*

No comments: