Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lomo Cameras

Stairway to Heaven

Long and Windy Road

Lover's Gate

I like to toy around with my phone camera at times, and fortunately my "workplace" provides me with too much time to take plethora of pictures in between of my work. My personal favorite between these pictures is the last one, Lover's Gate.

I like to think that those two trees in the last picture as a couple, guarding the entry gate into another world, just behind the bridge, although you might not be able to see the bridge in the background. There is small sign there to warn people that there's a bridge ahead. My crews said that the sign was distracting, but I like it in the picture.

Love love this lomo camera filter, it gives the image a vibrant and dramatic feeling, don't you think? And it's just so amazing nowadays, with software like Instagram or Camera360 Ultimate (no I have no connection at all with the software publishers), you can take professional looking photos with just your mobile phone.

No comments: