Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Meat-Eater Plants

Hopefully in few days there will be a Pet and Plants Exhibition near my dorm. Well well, of course I must go there....

I want to buy a meat-eater plant

Yes... I'm not kidding. A fresh, ruthless, and hungry meat-eater plant. And my friends were just "Whaa...?? Are you kidding? What a psycho!"

A beautiful Venus Fly Trap

Kekeke, no lah, if you know the reason why I want to buy that kind of plant, you will be laugh for sure. I want those plants to eat cockroaches that roaming around my dorm. Euwwww, so gross. These days they even get more and more attracted to my room since I stored many many foodstock.

I usually hit them with "gagang sapu" a.k.a broomstick every time I see them and then give their weak body (yea of course weak since I hit them so hard, keke) to Pucy, one lovely cat in my dorm that always like to eat cockroach as a snack. I like Pucy, since it's so tame to me and it behaves exactly just like dogs (not cats as it should be). But owh, that's another story.

Back to my story about meat-eater plants, if you want to get info about bugbiting plants and if you want to buy them (US only, I think), you can visit this site which I found just recently.

It provides enough information about them and how to raise them.



watch out bugs!!!

3 comments:

++ Chris ++ said...

Yea, love dogs so much actually. But yeah..., my dorm owner loves cats (there are more than 15 cats here, geezzz) so I just can't have dog here in my dorm, hehe...

conan_cat said...

well why don't you ask your owner to lend you a cat to catch the cockroaches for you instead???

i'm sure you can train the cats to decipher the cockcroaches as yummy food... XD

newayz, hi! :)

++ Chris ++ said...

Well, hi conan... Btw, did ya get your nick Conan Edogawa? Detective Conan? Hehe, just wondering...
Yea, but still I like to have one Venus Fly Traps as collection, hehe^^
Psycho me, but I think they're really cool, kekeke.