Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Story Behind… (Part 1)

From our last quarrel (about his obligation to have sexual intimacy again with me), I knew that something has changed from him. I felt that his attention for me lessened. Either from his SMS for me, his e-mail, or his blog entries. Maybe it was just a slight difference but I always can feel it. My friends all told me that it was just my imagination. But I knew that it wasn’t.

He never called me with usual name he used to call me with… that was one indication. When I confronted him about this change, he didn’t answer. He always acted as if nothing has changed between us. From that time, I know that this is almost the end of our relationship.

I chat with him almost two weeks ago. Finally he got a nerve to tell me that he wanted to have a relationship with E, a girl who is matched by his parents for him. She is a good girl, and I don’t mind if someday Mouse marries her though. Here’s our last conversation (plain and non-edited from GTalk) :

Mouse: I’d like to talk to you… I am going with E now.
[me talking to myself (mttm): Nah nah, now here comes the moment of truth]
me: I already knew it, dunno why...
Mouse: oooo. How could you know?
[mttm: Isn’t it obvious? From the ways you act to me!!!]
me: Dunno :-)
Mouse: hehe, as my promise, I have to tell you. You really okay kan?
[mttm: You, cold-hearted bitch. How could you say that I’m okay?]
me: yeah, just as our promise
we have to tell each other what’s going on
since when?
Mouse: this last two weeks
[mttm: Yeah, right when I felt there was something wrong with our relationship. Gotcha!]


And still, he insisted not to break-up with me:
me: well...I think we’re not boyfriend anymore, right? :-)
Mouse: no, we’re still boyfriend
My relationship with E is still not official
Still far away

I hate him for that egoism.

No comments: