Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Story Behind… (Part II)

After that last chat, the life flows just like usual. EXCEPT, I feel a slight differences on his SMS for me. No more ‘dear’ or so so, no more intimacy. Just cold and routine things like,
“Morning Chris, have a nice day ya today, hugs hugs”

Call me sentimental, call me over-sensitive, whatever. But I really do feel if there’s any slight difference on people near me. Until someday, he didn’t SMS me on lunch time like usual, then I sent him a SMS like this,
“Have your lunch well today dear. Ah, my Mouse is now being a little careless^^ Hugs.”

He replied
“Have your lunch well also Chris. I will talk later much on blog ya.”

About half an hour later, he sent me SMS again.
“Chris, I must talk to you. I can’t be your boyfriend again. Don’t be sad ya…”

The truth comes eventually. Then I replied him.
“From our last chat I actually wanted to end it all. But I was uncertain, since you seemed like to continue our relationship. It may better be like this, we can’t be boyfriend anymore. It is better to relieve the burden from ourselves. Thank you very much for being with me for this last 5 months. I will cherish you always.”
“Ya, we can still be friends. I cherish our moments together. I also thank you for being important part of my life these 5 months. I wonder if we could still continue our blog...”
“Ow, the blog isn’t suspended? Well, okay, I don’t mind. So from now we’re friends’ yea?”
“Yes, the very best friends. Hugs you always Chris…”

And that was how we broke up. Now here I am, single again. No sad feelings, no worries, but sometimes peevish on him. Wondering, how can he be so bold…
And ever since we broke up, we still communicate well and continue to write on our blog together. So I guess things went quite well for me and him.

Well, about hypocrisy. I recalled that yesterday, after read my earlier post (The Story Behind… Part 1) Ed told me of being hypocrite since the things that I said to Mouse is contrary to what I was thinking of. Well, believe me that I am not. Somehow I was peevish on Mouse, but on the same time, my feelings for him wouldn’t fade away that fast. I will keep my memories with him and treasure our moments together always. Believe me, I don’t hate Mouse. Those “me talking to myself” thingie in my earlier post were just spices for my blog only. And of course, no intention to reveal our relationship secrets here either to drop his name, just wanted to share my feelings here, as how this blog was intended to be.

感情就像候车月台 有人走有人来
Emotions are like seasonal trains and moon balconies, people leave and people come
我的心是一个站牌 写着等待
My heart is a signboard, (with) ‘waiting’ written on it

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

*hugs

++ Chris ++ said...

*hugs hugs* def...