Thursday, March 22, 2012

Grindr


I admit, one of my reasons buying Android phone was because Grindr for Android had finally been released. Been wanting to try that piece of gay-amazing-thing-a-ma-jiggie for awhile. Fridae and Trevvy are sooo last year, don't you think?

Last night when I flipped Grindr on my phone, I found someone from old gay scene (you know you know, you should also remember someone or two from when you were first introduced yourself to local gay circle). He wasn't that young when I first knew him. But now, seeing his face again after some time. Man... How time flies so fast. Although he's balding now, and looks older more mature, I still recognize him (this doesn't reciprocate, though).

Me: "Hei, Ko XXX?"
XXX: "Who's this?"
Well, it's not like I did something something more than just chat with him back then :p

To much surprise, I realized that the gay circle around here is not really different than what I knew 8 years ago (yeah that was when I first knew IRC and Trevvy). Only now it exists on different and much modern package, that is Grindr.

Owh, and if you see someone on Grindr with nick ++Chris++, that's me :)

No comments: