Monday, March 26, 2012

Paulaner Brauhause

Just yesterday I went out with my girl friends to catch up with each other's life. They were my close friends back then in high school and we haven't met for like 4 years or so due to our busy schedule.
We met at Puri Mall and four of us went to Ah Mei Cafe for late dinner. There was Lan, who just recently broke up with her Indian boyfriend, Princess who just ended her long relationship (6 years!) with her boyfriend, and of course me.
Reckon the similarities between us? *grin*
We all just recently been out of our long relationship, if you would call it so. And the funny thing is, all of us had long distance relationship there. Lan worked in similar condition like me, in offshore location, and her boyfriend was working in another country. Same thing goes with me and Princess, working in remote area and only meet for quite some time in a year.
Last person Jeanne, doesn't count, she wasn't belong in our group back then in high school actually. We all just knew here quite well and decided to asked her to join us.

Girls (and boy) night out! Paulaner Brauhause!
Paulaner is a German bar located in East Mall Grand Indonesia, they have signature dish like crispy pork knuckle, and home-brewed lager beer. But unfortunately they don't make the beer temporarily due to newer government regulation that prohibit restaurant and bar to brew their own alcoholic beverages
But hey, the live band was above average, and I really recommend the place for hang out after work-hours.
Flavor-infused beers we ordered

Jokingly, we said that the whole gist of going to the bar is for looking new candidates for next relationship, but it ended up we talked about other people at the bar..
Hey, that guy in fedora there looked hot!
(really, he oozed hotness all over him, that's me saying)
No, I now prefer Malay-looking one.
Psst... Do you think that the couple at the table next to us had a quarrel over bad sex?
Hahaha.. that is an outfit with "I'm ready to get laid" statement printed all over it!

How I miss spending time with my old friends... We wanted to get through the night going to Immigrant, a club inside Plaza Indonesia just across the Grand Indonesia building. But all the good thing has to come to and end, Princess' dad called her and asked her home earlier, duhz!
But nevertheless, that was one great night to remember :-)

No comments: