Tuesday, May 15, 2012

苏打绿 - 小情歌


I was browsing through my song collection and stumbled upon this old sing that I used to love.
Reminds me of someone that is now out of reach *melancholy mode starts* haha...
Even after some time, this song still gives me chill every time I play it.

Enjoy...



这是一首简单的小情歌
zhe shi yi shou jian dan de xiao qingge
This is a simple love song
唱着人们心肠的曲折
chang zhe renmen xinchang de quzhe
Sing about the complicated heart of people
我想我很快乐 当有你的温热
wo xiang wo hen kuaile, dang you ni de wenre
I think I'm so happy, when having your warmth
脚边的空气转了
jiao bian de kong qi zhuan le
The atmosphere here has changed

这是一首简单的小情歌
zhe shi yi shou jian dan de xiao qingge
This is a simple love song
唱着我们心头的白鸽
chang zhe wo men xintou de baige
Sing about the pigeon in our heart
我想我很适合 当一个歌颂者
wo xiang wo hen shihe, dang yi ge ge song zhe
I think it is just right, when this song praise
青春在风中飘着
qingchun zai feng zhong piao zhe
The freshness of the spring flutters in the middle of windblows

你知道 就算大雨让这个城市颠倒
ni zhidao jiusuan da yu rang zhe ge chengshi diandao
You know, even if the storm makes this town upside-down
我会给你怀抱
wo hui gei ni huaibao
I can still give you a hug
受不了 看见你背影来到
shoubuliao kanjian ni beiying laidao
Unable to endure, seeing you go
写下我 度秒如年难挨的离骚
xiexia wo du miao ru nian nan ai de Li Sao
I write, second seems like year, difficult to be close to

就算整个世界被寂寞绑票
jiusuan zhengge shijie bei jimo bangpiao
Even if the whole world tied with lonesome
我也不会奔跑
wo ye bu hui benpao
Still, I won’t escape [from you]
逃不了 最后谁也都苍老
taobuliao, zuihou shei ye dou canglao
Unable to escape, everyone's getting old at the end
写下我 时间和琴声交错的城堡
xiexia wo shijian he qinsheng jiaochuo de chengbao
Writing down, a castle of mine where the time and melody intertwining in harmony

No comments: