Friday, May 04, 2012

No String Attached

Contrary with what I used to believe, I am more into NSA (no string attached) sex lately. Lack of confidence about how man to man relationship could be long-lasting, was amplified with recent talk about that same topic with someone I knew from my neighborhood, who turned out to be gay as well (what a surprise!).

Looking for elusive love of my life seems like impossible task to do for now. Although hope that I would find it somehow, somewhere, is still there in the back of my mind. But for now, I'm going to take it slow and not rush into things.

In the last two days, I have met with 2 different guys just to look for what's available in gay scene around here. One was a timid young lad with nice personality, and the other one was mature early-30 handsome guy (so my type, lol). Both I met over the net through a dating site.

The young lad, let's call him Ard, was nice, shy, and naive, the characteristics of an early-bloomed gay in neighborhood. He was 21, quite well built and fair-skinned. He called me 哥哥 (gege / big brother in Chinese), haha. I'm old old old >.<

Things were said and done during the date, I implied that Ard was looking for long-time life partner, not just looking for fun. I told him that rushing into relationship with the first person you meet with is just plain wrong, since I was like the first person he ever meet from gay circle. Give yourself some time, I said, to at least get a big picture about the guy you are about to be together with.I told him that I am not looking for any relationship for now, simply because I need the time to settle my heart, and look for what I really want in life. But that didn't seem to affect him one bit, we had nice dinner at Central Park's Jun Nyan, and had a great chat over coffee at Starbucks.Almost midnight, I drove him home and had some more chat in the car in front of his home. He invited me to drop by since his parents were away and his servants were, of course, do not want to poke their nose to their master's business.

Details of what happened after that in his room of course won't be disclosed here since I never intended this blog to be erotica one at the first place *grin*If only walls could talk (but luckily they can't, and I prefer them in that way, lol). But one thing I and Ard agreed... Sex is great, and provides much refreshments to your dull mind in a way that you couldn't explain :p

I am more and more becoming like Chen Handong from Lan Yu it seems. Gee.

The next guy Leo, is different. I met him through Fridae like a year ago and been casually contacting each other ever since. Met him once before, but we weren't available back then. Now I just got out of 4 and a half year relationship and he just got out from 3 years of his. From the very beginning we talked much about our past relationships and how we still don't want to get attached for now, but sex is a different thing.As time passed, the talk getting dirtier and dirtier... Lol... And the fact that we were talking about those naughty stuffs in public place getting us hornier.

We went to cinema and bought ticket for two... It was working hour, so the place was kinda empty. Sat on the backside where nobody was aware of our presence.And boy... I don't even remember any single scene in the movie. I was too excited because that was my first time doing naughty stuff in the cinema! I really have to get a grip of myself, it's more like I would like to try literally anything lately. Anything.Well except for bondage. And S&M. And licking guys' ass. If you know what I mean, hehe.

 

No comments: