Tuesday, January 15, 2008

6 Months Anniversary

Well, today is our 6th month’s anniversary of me and Cedy together. I cannot wonder how time flew so fast. It seems like we meet just yesterday. Having such a relationship is not easy, but still, we cherish our every moment together.

So much have passed, and yet so much still wait for us on the future. Hope I can be a good boyfriend for you, sweetheart…

Ya, it’s just like a scrap of old Boyzone’s song, Everyday I Love You
'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul.

It's a touch when I feel bad
It's a smile when I get mad
All the little things I am
Everyday I love you

Let’s continue our journey together. Let us be… dear dear :-)

2 comments:

Derek said...

Hi chris

a belated happy new year to you ;)

and a very happy anniversary. May you have many many more to come *hugs*

Derek

++ Chris ++ said...

Wah… Hi Derek, Happy Belated New Year for you too, heh heh…. And thank you for your blessing wish^^

Anyway, have you finished reading that His Dark Material trilogy? Hee, I found that the trilogy is less and less interesting after each book I read. Actually I just love the first book. Thought that the Subtle Knife and the Amber Spyglass book are less imaginative than the Golden Compass one. Or it’s just me? Lol.

Duhz, I haven’t even watched the movie, so sad hor…