Monday, January 07, 2008

Yikes!

Lol, okay, I cannot stand to watch the next seasons of Dante’s Cove.

Definitely NOT the serial I will watch ever again.

First season is not that bad actually, with cute guys starring as Kevin as eye-candy. But when I started to watch the beginning of the second season… Eeeee, I can say, I can act very much much much much better than that, haha. Way too crappy.

Mmm, while I’m looking something to killing time, I made the list of series I recommend to watch, here it is:
1. The Nanny, starred as Fran Drescher as a nanny (She was also the producer of this show, with his husband, blablabla Drescher). Very witty and fresh! No wonder they give this serial an Oscar (or whatever award they may give).
2. Will & Grace, situation comedy with gay spices here and there. *sigh* wish I can get a faghag like Grace in real life, lol. Still cannot get the complete seasons tho.
3. Dawson’s Creek, whee, definitely one of my favorites teen serials of all time, cute guys, beautiful place, gay love, what can I ask for more…hehehe. Actually this is where I first know what “gay” and “gay relationship” means. There is this one actor named Kerr Smith, he played as Jack McPhee, a [CUTE] gay guy with abit sober sister. He was my idol after all. I even got an e-mail account with his name on it as well, lol.
4. Queer as Folks, veeeerryyy straight forward in revealing gay community life. Although I must say, it’s abit out of control life (or it’s just me?). But yeah, it started get boring after the 3rd season so I didn’t look for more.
5. Dharma & Greg, it’s about one couple living together if I’m not mistaken. The girl one is a yoga freak or something like that. I cannot recall what it is all about, all that I can remember that this is a funny one >.<

Yah, most of my favorites are situation comedy, so you know what type of person I am, like to laugh laugh laugh alot. I actually like horror ones as well, if I can get them. But rarely found nice horror series here, boo….

So, see you then…

3 comments:

++ Chris ++ said...

Haha, ya ya, I found them on DVD store yesterday, later will buy buy them ;)

++Chris, holiday-with-no-plans guy++

++ Chris ++ said...

Hehe, in Indonesia, they're only cost US$2/ 2 DVDs, veeeeery cheap, isn't it? While one season usually only consisted between 2-4 DVDs. So basically, it only costs you about US$4 per season, hohoho. Wanna buy buy here? But yeah the delivery service will be much more expensive than the DVD price itself, lol.

.mister.dison. said...

yeah! chris is right, in Indonesia, you can actually find pirated dvds in malls, yeah! they sell it there. kyle, i guess, chris didn't bought the original one, he bought the pirated ones *no offense mate!*, for the original ones, brothers & sisters season 1 *original quality with boxes & everything* costs about 425.ooo indonesian rupiah, equals to around USD 40 (the retail price is the US).
also you can find those made-in-china-or-hongkong-pirated-dvds in some malls too, it cost a little bit much, around USD 15 or 150.000 indonesian rupiah.
indonesia = one of the biggest fake center in the world (after china, hongkong, or thailand).

one more thing, the local-indonesian-pirated-dvds isn't copied from the original dvd, instead it was compilation from the HDTV copy that you can easily dowloaded from p2p programs.

i watched brothers & sisters, love every second of it!
*i watched too much tv series*