Monday, January 14, 2008

Jackass!


AS what the title represents, it really is JACKASS!

Yeah, while waiting for next semester to start, I’m stuck here in my dorm without something particular to do. Go back to Jakarta is not possible this week since we (me and Ed) still have to work on our research. Those tiny little funguses are still growing and need more attention these days. So there I was, watching random movies at dorm, I even watch some dumb stunt act like Jackass. Eeeewww, it was one of the grossest things I’ve ever seen…

People shitting on the doll house *skip skip skip*
Drinking beer poured through Indian longest-fingernail-guy fingernail *skip skip skip*
Hitting golf ball on crotch *skip skip skip*
Driving motorcycle with a midget on head *skip skip skip*
Toying around with cannibals in India *skip skip skip*
Eh, already finished??!! How come?

Cannot imagine why this movie is so popular in US. Gross. *shake head*

Whilst I’m still elaborating on this moronic movies subject, I also got this movie, American Pie 6 from my friend. Actually The American Pie Series wasn’t that bad. But after they released the American Wedding (the third of the series, maybe)… I think that the title has been commercialized too much. The fourth and fifth movies (continued with this 6th movie) are so BLEAH. The plot is aroused around this one member of Stiffler family. Only exploit boobs and girls (why not boys instead, haha). Every few minutes, you will see girls dancing (NAKED) on sororities houses, or playing on top of bar. I dunno if this movie really depicts the young American life. If yes, then I simply won’t like it there for sure.

Huff…

1 comment:

++ Chris ++ said...

Eh, you're online now, haha. Wanna msn? :p