Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another Pleasurable Day

Well, new day has come, but still missing Ty, lol. It’s not like he’s my boyfriend tho, but miss miss miss him. Yeah, without his presence, dorm will never be the same again.

I don’t really know what to write, just my usual rambling from today. Didn’t really feel like to go outside today. It was sunny and hot weather all afternoon, and raining like mad in the evening. I was keeping myself busy with playing That Nintendo DS game, Elite Beats Agent, US version. It’s like following the music and taps the touch-screen according to the beats. Here, I give you some pictures from my game. Played for few hours and got frustrated, stuck with the boss, that I kept play and play but cannot defeat. Heard from my dear dear that the Japanese version has more fancy music, hee, later download it from the net.












Bath bath bath, and found this movie I’ve downloaded months ago, Latter Days. Have you guys ever heard? It’s a gay-themed movie, about this young gay guy, named Chris(tian), and one Mormon missioner guy. Wrote the synopsis for you all here…

Aaron Davis (Steve Sandvoss) and Christian Markelli (Wes Ramsey) are the two most opposite people in the world. Aaron is a young Elder (or a Mormon missionary) who wants to do his family proud and is quite passionate about his religion and film. Christian is a shallow WeHo waiter/party boy who only looks forward to bedding a new guy every night. After Aaron and three other missionaries move into the apartment across from Christian, his friends bet him $50 that he can't get one of them to jump into the sack, so he instantly latches onto Aaron. There are two problems, though - Christian is falling in love with Aaron and the Mormons are not the biggest fans of the homosexual community. Once Aaron is discovered, the two have to go through trials of regret, loss, perseverance, and forgiveness if they both want to get to the thing that matters to them most: each other.

It is a must-see movie! Believe me. It has its cheesy parts, but they’re all tolerable. The plot I think is very close to our daily life, especially for those who are Christians. Watch it, I recommend. Moreover, this film has more to offer than just a really engrossing plot and cute actors. Try to listen to the music compositions. Wah, it all were beautifully arranged for such a movie. Especially that one entitled Tuesday 3:00 a.m. sung by Rebekah Jordan. Will try to look for the album on the net.

Pleasurable day was it?

No comments: