Monday, January 21, 2008

Goodbye Ty!

Along with the approach of this new semester, the wind of life brings some old things go away and new things coming up. Yeah, one of the things that go away is my dormmate, Ty.

I recall that I ever wrote about my dorm several times and of course, in particular, about my friend Ty. Well, he’s one year older in same major as I am, and he’s been my dormmate since, as long as I can remember, my first year. Although he’s one year older, we can always talk freely toward each other, never have such superiority feelings between us. In fact, he’s the only one I can always talk to when at dorm. We, at dorm, once called him name “Little Kid with Big Gusto”, yeah, since Ty has kinda small body for guy of his own age, but always eager to do something daring, lol.

To me he’s more than just a friend; he’s like a buddy. Yeah we shared many times together, discussing ‘bout computer games, shared music collections, talk about girls, book-swapping (we both share great interests in books and literatures), watching movies, go to Church, have meals, cooking late suppers, monthly shopping, and all those late night discussing-sessions talking ‘bout nonsense, lol. He’s also place where I usually borrow DVDs, haha. Yeah, he’s the closest friend I have at dorm. Ty never took me for granted (unlike my other dormmate, K, bleah!), that’s why I always like to share with him.

But now Ty has already graduated, and looking forward to pursue his next degree in China. Few days ago he moved out from our dorm. Since our dorm is so small (yeah, it only consists of four bedrooms), it’s more like a homestay place, so the absence of one person gives greater effect. Even my dorm owner can feel that the dorm is much quieter than the state when Ty was here.
I occasionally keep looking at his room, and imagining that I see streaks of light from there, sigh. Missing him already. Lol, it’s not like that Ty has passed away or what, but still feel bitter a little. I am a soft-hearted guy, you know, haha :-)

Good bye bro… wish to see you again!
Just wanna say good luck also with your study there!

No comments: