Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tako

See what my dear Cedy sent for me as Christmas present…^^

He sent me a very cute soft toy for me all the way from Singapore, hee hee. I decided to give him (or her) name Tako, derived from takoyaki, a Japanese side dish made from octopus which is my favourite, lol. Yeah, now you all know, I love food made of octopus and squid so much >.<

On its label, it said like this, ” Hachiko [so actually, it is named Hachiko, lol, but I like Tako much better] lives with her friends at Taco island. She is natural born Gemini [me, me!] with split personality [me, me, me!]. She turns into blue when she is in the water and turns back to pink when she is on land. She is shy, innocent, and sweet when she is in pink [am I like that?]. However do watch out when she turns blue! She gets cranky, mischievous, and irritating! [haha, this is sooo me!]

Thank you dear dear, cherish Tako so much *hug hug*

No comments: