Friday, March 03, 2006

Bakka-chan I Like

This afternoon I met someone.
One who makes my heart beating faster and slower all at once…
One who makes my heart sad and happy…
One who makes me wish, even though I know that my wish won’t be happen.

Since I first met him, I know that he is the same as I am.
He is a little bit naïve and plain, in fact he is a little bit stupid.
Stupid coz he is unable to reveal my true feeling for him.
Also stupid coz he always makes me anxious and think about him when I don’t want to.
Bakka-chan, don’t you know that I like you?
If only he knows.

I met him at about 15.00, at the break time between lectures. I was walking toward the canteen with my friends to buy some snack so I didn’t get drowsy in class.
He was walking; perhaps wanna go home after some lectures. He called me and closing by.
“Chris, umm…I want to ask ya something”, he said as approaching.
From his voice tone, you could infer that he was going to ask something important.
Owwhh, my heart was beating uncontrollably, had some worries that he was going to ask that ‘sexual preference thing’, even though I know that he is ‘the same’. I was imagining.
I didn’t know how to react if he was even to bring that topic.
“I want to ask about today’s lecture. There’s something I didn’t understand, so…”
Thanks God he didn’t ask me about ‘that thing’. He just wanted to ask about the assignment (Since I am the lecturer-assistant for that lecture). I was relieved, but at the same time disappointed. Why can’t we just honest about each other? Besides, I know that he is the same as I am. I only can see him from the distant.
I couldn’t blame myself, though. I don’t expect to bring that topic upfront to him. I don’t like be involved in someone’s business, especially in dangerous zone like this.
Geezz, here I am now, regretting how blind & deaf he is...

**Bakka-chan : A Japanese term. It means "idiot guy"

No comments: