Saturday, March 18, 2006

Recovery Time

Hmm haven't made any posts for a few days. I was sick few days ago, sigh.
I dunno how I got sick, since I was okay in the morning. Then at the afternoon I felt a little queasy. Ughh, I got home and taken a nap for a while, hoped to get better...And that was my mistake, my sick was getting worse and worse.
Happily, I was healed the day after that =)

Wuehehe, gw nulis post "in English", gara-gara gw ngeliat satu blog superlucu. Gw dikasih tau soal blog ini dari temen gw, Christian. Yang buat blog ini (sepertinya) dua cewe yang hobi ngomentarin gaya artis-artis berpakaian, yang emang kadang bener-bener jelek. Dia ngomentarinnya orisinal dan lucu banget, kok bisa dapet ya idenya. Ini gw kasih url-nya, coba liat sendiri deh...

http:\\whodoyouthinkheare.blogspot.com

Ini blog buatan orang Indonesia, tapi bahasa Inggrisnya buagus banget. Jadi iri...hehehehe.

No comments: