Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Busy Day: A Blog Beginning

Todays as usual, busy busy all day.
05.50
Woke up in the morning has never been sooo hard, still sleepy, but I had to attend morning lecture. Owhh, It was raining outside. Heavy one. It made the weather so cold. Didn’t feel like taking a bath this morning. Half-conscious turned off the alarm and sleep again for a little while.

06.00
Got up from the bed, shocked and rushed into the bathroom, took a bath. get ready for the lecture. I don’t feel like for being late in any lecture. After that, I looked for the clothes and got ready to go.

07.00-12.00
Lectuuuureeee, still early in the morning, not enough sleep, haven’t eaten yet, so sleepy this morning. Had an opportunity escaping myself from the ************* lecture, cooked instant noodles for a while so that my stomach stop annoying me with the ‘kriuk-kriuk’ sounds, ehehehe.

12.00
So happy that the lecture has done. Went for a meal at the front canteen. Bought some Sosro Green Tea, Honey flavor. Wuehhh! Bu hau je!! Spent my money meaninglessly for that. But at least it can help cooling down my throat after I ate that hot noodles I bought.

13.00-16.00
Had some ************* lab work (which its lecture I escaped earlier). Eggghh, I practically had no interest in todays lab work. All you do was just see kinds of crystal using the microscope…

The lab work was finished on 16.00. I am surfing the net on the administrator room while making this first post of ma blog.
Today I start posting here, looking for a release. Better than keeping my thought on my own. I believe you all come here to know me better, right?
Well, nice to meet y’all. I’m Chris.

No comments: