Monday, April 24, 2006

Cut My Hair

After a few days been thinking, I decided to cut my hair. So yesterday I went to ANATA Setiabudi, my favorite place for getting my haircut. So I asked my best buddy, Ed to accompany me, as usual.
Nah, I talked to the receptionist and she asked me to wait for a while.
So I sat on the sofa. My eyes were wandering around. There were many activities that time. Many people may have decided to cut hair or just do manicure-pedicure at that time.
Then, there was this guy, who was doing pedicure for a lady. He kept staring at me, made me feel so uncomfortable. At that time I began to think that he saw something wrong with me and I thought that he would lose his interest for me in no time. But almost half hour then, and Ed told me.
“Cs, don’t you realize that the pedicure-guy there has been staring at you for so long?”
“Really? I think so. I realized it from the first time we came.”
“Whoa…He must has a crush on ya. Hehehehe.”
So I began to stare at him as he did on me. He was kinda cute, actually. At first he began to avoid my eyes. But tired did so, he replied me.
*wink**wink* Man….he started to flirt.
But pity us, the receptionist approached me and told me to do hair-washing before they cut it.
There I was, lied down at the chair while someone washed my hair. Because I detached my glasses, all I could see was blurry image. Once, my friend Ed passed the washing room to check whether I has finished or not. Then not so long after, I didn’t sure, I saw a glance of that pedicure-guy peeked on the washing room.
After got my hair washed, I asked Ed whether he saw that pedicure-guy passed on the washing room or not.
And Ed told me, “YES, THAT GUY PEEKED ON THE WASHING ROOM.”
“Wow”, dunno what to say.
Then Ed said, “Cs, that guy stared at me too, while you got your hair washed. He even tried asking me to follow him to the bathroom. Winked and smiled at me before entered the bathroom. Can’t ye believe?"
Awwww man…!

No comments: