Monday, April 03, 2006

Tung Desem Waringin Seminar

Yesterday, I and my friend Ty attended a seminar presented by Mr. Tung Desem Waringin, the most famous Indonesian motivator and marketing plans genius.
My intention was just want to know whether he is as terrifying as people said or not.

At first, I didn’t reckon that he can change my perception of life.
From the way he talked and interact with people to the way he think, I realized something. This man can really make someone feel strong and powerful. Able to do everything s/he wants. Able to put aside his/her fears and doubts. Able to break away the self-limit that everyone has. I’m not bubbling over here. This man sure has a power.
For the first time in seminars I attended, I cried.
I’m not afraid to confess. Still, this man gave me my courage, my power, my dreams, and my self-confidence that have lost few years ago.
This is I am now, a man with his dreams. Try to make it be a reality. Can you see me at the top? Cause I’ll see you from there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a lot of people like Mr. Waringin that you spoke so highly of. Watch closely, they grossly exagerate everything.

If it was that easy to become rich, wouldn't every body be? And how rich is he anyway... you're sure it's not another grossly exageration like everything he claims to be?

And by the way, financial wealth should not be the only aim in life. Your hero is a fake is he claims otherwise.

Goodluck.

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous.

If a motivator can motivate people to become rich and richer, why stop there? Why can't he/she motivate people to work for world peace, or to love one another, for example.

The answer is very simple: motivation that motivate people to become rich is something that you can sell.

Seminar Motivasi | Tung Desem Waringin said...

Agree, Mr TUng Desem Waringin is The best

Seminar Life Revolution By Tung Desem Waringin

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is the dahsyat man. learn from him and you'll be the dahsyat to. learn direct and take action.

Anonymous said...

Teman2, sekedar info saja, Tung Desem Waringin University bagi2 hadiah untuk kita semua. Adapun hadiahnya adalah sebagai berikut:

# Tas Laptop Targus
# iPod Shuffle
# 3G Modem
# iPod Nano
# Camera Digital Canon
# Handphone Nokia N81
# Nitendo Wii
# Blackberry 8320
# TV Flat 32"
# Laptop MSI
# Blackberry Javelin
# Laptop Acer
# Motor Torindo

Caranya sangatlah mudah! Hanya dengan merekrut refferal saja untuk mendapatkan hadiah2 ini. [B]Tidak dipungut biaya sepeserpun!![/B]

Buruan daftar GRATIS di sini: [URL="http://www.tdwuniversity.com/launch/?id=326"]TDW University[/URL]

Anonymous said...

sori kawan. maksudnya join di Tung Desem Waringin University

dahsyat said...

Bonusnya memang banyak ya.