Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kartika Sari Accident

There’s many occurrence happened in this few days. Dunno how to start.
Mmmm, I’d like to start with this news I got from my friend, Ho.
If you have ever gone to Bandung, West Java, there is a famous and big bakery shop named Kartika Sari. The shop sells many delicious bakeries, snacks, and other stuffs like that. It even has its own restaurant; named Madame Sari, whose sells kinds of European cuisine.
I heard that not long ago the Kartika Sari has become Rudy Hadisuwarnos property.
In case you don’t know who Rudy Hadisuwarno is; He is a famous and succesful entrepreneur who’s working in the beauty and hair care field. He has many spa and hair care centers in Indonesia.
It is all caused by an accident, though. The grandchild of the Kartika Sari former (dunno who his name is) gambled in Las Vegas and has spent total 75 billion Rupiah. Quite a money, isn’t it? And because he couldn’t pay it so he had to sell the Kartika Sari business. And the one who bought it was Rudy Hadisuwarno.
I don’t talk about the owner changing here. I just feel a bit sad because of that; since, you know, the former of Kartika Sari business (it means the gambler’s grandfather) difficultly started that business a long ago. It even said that he started the business by selling the bakeries door to door by using a cart. Can you imagine? And now when the business has developed and success; ZAP!!! It all disappeared. Back to zero.
How dare he is. Breaking all that.
And now every time I go to Kartika Sari, I will remember about this.
P.S: I will tell my mom too, I know she will be interested.

No comments: