Thursday, April 20, 2006

Those Cheesy Brains on IRC

Dunno why, every time I logged on IRC I always met a few dicks who thinks dat they are better than others. Who they think they are? They’re no more than guys with a shallow thoughts, judge others from their appearance or so. After chit-chat for a while and trade pics, they just fly away because don’t feel like the pics.
For you that are not gay, maybe it’s some kind of weird; about how we (gays) care about stuffs like this. But it’s true.
Well I say SOMETIMES it is needed to see someone’s physical attribute, but for me it’s no more than that. I admit I like to see those gorgeous models; I would love if some one like that be my boyfriend. But beside of that, of course I will care about their personalities, about how they interact with me or others. Because FOR ME, all that important from someone’s not only how gorgeous they look, but also something deep inside them.
I don’t say all this because I’m not attractive or so. I don’t want to blabber about it all. I believe you all come visit my blog here to know me and my thoughts better. And this is my thoughts.
I never regret about my bisexuality or how I get plunged into it. But one that I regret is how those cheesy brained people treat others. Well maybe they have a plus there, but why can’t they think that despite of their appearances, everyone sure has his/her own positive sides.
I hope some other time I can find anyone who has same passion as mine.
I hope so.

No comments: