Friday, April 21, 2006

Poor C***

Just right after posted my previous post yesterday I met this guy (again) in IRC, the cheesy brained one, as I told ya before. The name’s K.
I‘ve met him once. And guess what… I just didn’t like this guy the first time I met him. This guy is kinda blabbermouth type. Blabber about his money, his appearance (Wait till you see the real him, ughhh noooo!), or whatever he can blabber about.
Well then, back to the topic. At first I didn’t reckon it was him, though. But after a lil’ bla-bla, chit-chat for a while, I realize that it was him….
“Hello”, he said at first.
“Hello there. Asl pls”
“27, m jkt” ”u?”
“19, m jkt here” I said as usual.
“May I know yer name?”
“My name’s Chris”, I said. “What’s yours?”
“Wow, funny. My name’s K. Kinda resemble your name, isn’t it?”
Then at this point I started to begin suspicious.
I asked, “Well, Where do you live, K?”
“I lived in A”, he answered without any doubt.
“The A apartment?”
And to proof my suspiciousness, he said “Yes, yes. I lived there.”
BINGO!! It was him.
And to make it sure, I asked him about his nickname I knew before.
“Are you C***?”
“Yup. Do you know who I am?”
I dunno why I did this. I really hate to be in conflict with anybody, coz I really believe that everything may be solved without any clash. Maybe because I really dislike him or so. Or due to that peevish-to-the-cheesy brained-guy things; I said to him.
“Sure I know who you are. You are a blabbermouth seducer.”
Then I finalize it, “Bye”.

No comments: