Friday, April 28, 2006

Is It About Me?

A few weeks ago…
Bored just sat at the afternoon lecture, I played with my cell-phone.
Didn’t feel like to play any games, I opened the ‘Contacts’ menu. I browsed along and try to remember any slightest memory about the person owning those names.
I found a name, Y (that I can hardly remember who he is).
*Create a message*
“Hello, how are you doing, Y? Hope you’re fine.”
*Send*
Not so long after, he called me, “Hello, who’s this? I’m sorry, pls refresh me...........”


And since that time, we’ve been communicating, through e-mail, messenger, and phone.
I like this Y guy. He’s sweet, funny, and can talk about almost anything (something I never get from guys I knew from a virtual chat room). Almost everyday I chat with him, maybe just share a little experience we got, maybe just for saying “Hi” or so. But I really appreciate the moments we’ve shared.
I didn’t write any post about this, lol. I’d like to keep it a secret. But that can’t be helped, so I write this post.
I dunno bout what he’s been thinking about me. He once told me to be more assertive, that he is an open-minded guy who can talk about anything, so it’s really not bother him for me to talk about this or that. Btw, there’s one similarity between us, we’re straight-to-the-problem person. It means we’re always telling what’s in our minds, the truth, even if it hurts. That makes me like him more.
Yesterday, suddenly he got that ‘bad mood’ thing, zipped his mouth so that I talked to him, he wouldn’t answer me. I send him a short message, he didn’t reply. And today, he was not as quiet as yesterday, but still, mutes.
I can stand almost anything. Those anger things. Even if you yell at me, I still resist. But don’t stop talking to me, ignoring me. It hurts me more than anything.
It hurts for me to get away from you. Not being able to know what you’re thinking. Is it about me? What have I done that made you this mad? Tell me pls.

No comments: