Saturday, April 08, 2006

Jomblo Syndrome

I want a relationship, I admit, I want it to last forever, of course, who doesn’t? But I am busy, I have to go to school, and I am a workaholic, I like to work, to see results, to get things done. Besides, I'm easily bored with those long-term things. As such, I can't put in my 100% in an rltshp, and that'll be selfish on my part.

But there are so many ppl out there, surely at least one will be able to accept me, even so, I cannot give that person my full at this point of time, when I am prone to leave him/her.

Thus, I can only have short term, so called, which is unrealistic, selfish and a hinderence, so I rather stay single.

My last relationship:
The girl: I had a deep feeling for her, say…since I was in kindergarten. But as time passing by, I didn’t have any feeling or so for her. When I asked her to be my girl, not so long after, I realized that I don’t love her as my girlfriend, more like my bestfriend.
Some kind of Joey & Dawson (Dawson’s Creek?).
The guy: He was the bad guy typical. Like in those ‘berandalan’ movies: Go out for parties every night, always fail and latest in class. While I’m practically the first, literally. I didn’t think I can handle him, LOL. So we break-up.
**berandalan = It means “thugs”

No comments: