Monday, October 02, 2006

Das Boobs: a Peek through Her Heart

“One of my girl friends is feeling generous today; she lets me peek through her heart, literally.”

Yesterday I went to the church with a bunch of friends. They are Ren, Li, Ty, Sa, and Nez. And as usual, after we attended the Holly Mass there, we would feel a bit hungry. So there we were, discussing about the restaurant choices. And at last, we finally decided to try the new restaurant near my dorm. Part of it because we heard that after 7 o’clock in the evening, there would be a half price discount there, lolz.

The restaurant wasn’t too crowded that night. And there at the restaurant, we sat at the 6-person dinner table. And then Li chose to sit in front of me. Li wore a bit tight denim jacket tonight. And perhaps because the restaurant’s ambience was so warm and cozy, she felt a bit sweaty. She took of her jacket. And inside, she only wore a thin I-dunno-what-to-call-it-in-English some kind of ‘baju kutang’, that kind you only wear if you want to sleep at home if you know what I mean. Sleeve-less and of course a bit loose. Owh, this girl is so skanky…kekeke.
You must have guessed what happened next, while she ate, she bowed at times. At first just slight bow. But time after time, she bowed more and more deep. Gave me a free look to her boobs (her boobs were just a bit covered by her breast-supporter by the way, lolz). Gosh, fortunately I’m gay. Other (ab)normal male-species would just take advantage at my position. You can even take a picture of her boobs while she bowed quite long lho because she really didn’t paying attention to the surrounding at all while she ate. Ah, ah, she was really lucky that I’m such a guy with a great decency, hahaha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...

" ... a guy with a great decency... "

You're funny Chris!!

Anonymous said...

a guy with so much decency to BLOG about it??? lmao...

Anyway, she's prob flirting with you... hehe

++ Chris ++ said...

mil: Lolz...

kyle: Ah, at least I didn't really take her pics at that moment and post the actual pic here, kekekeke.
Aw aw, flirt wif me? Pity her I'm not interested in boobsies, lol=b

Anonymous said...

I would've blushed and hightailed outta there! =P