Saturday, October 07, 2006

Confession of a Broken Heart

Remember when I told you in my post about STUPIDO is now dating a girl named Ca? This post is related to that post, so if you haven’t read it yet before, I recommend you to read it before read this one.

Today as usual I met Ca at my uni, in my spare time between those laboratorial sessions which took all day long. It has been my habit, since the first time we quite close, for making fun of each other. Yah, at first we mocked each other out la, especially there was also my friend Lim, who also has the same hobbies of ‘ejek-mengejek’ so the mocking session was so uproar, haha. I said that she’s fatty lah, and many other names and she responded by calling me skinny and what what else. I hate when she started mock me about the gossip of me dating a girl friend of mine, Lin (that’s another story which I’d like to tell you later).
But after that, her expression became serious. She said she wanted to tell me something but kinda hesitate to do so. So I kept nagging her about that and told her that I would zip my mouth if what she’d tell is actually a secret. Lim also espoused me by told Ca that we two have mastered in romance relationship and that perhaps we can help her solve her problems.

So the story began… She told me that she’s not happy for being with STUPIDO. And somehow she regrets the choice she made back then, for being wif STUPIDO. She told me, that dating with STUPIDO is no more than common friend relationship. She asked us will it do any better if she breaks up with STUPIDO.
These are small picks of her saying which really getting through my mind,
“Please you two teach him…”
“Teach him what?”
“Teach him to be a real man.”
“What do you mean Ca? What real man?”
“I dunno, it’s seems as we two aren’t a dating couple. All I feel is our relationship is no better than a friendship.”
…………………………………..

I pity her though. Really. At that time, it was really HARD for me not to tell her this: “For God’s sake, he’s gay!!! He just uses you as a concealer for his gayness. Broke up with him Ca, otherwise you would suffer even more… Please… break up wif him. It’s really for your own good” Shit!

My heart ached to see her like that. But instead of yelling her that whole truth, all I can do for her was just telling her that she should ask STUPIDO about where this relationship will go. And she should also tell him what actually she expects from him, now that she and STUPIDO are dating.
I didn’t envy nor jealous at all at their fake relationship (thanks to STUPIDO for merely acting as a straight man), all I want to say is: What the points of him for dating a girl if he actually couldn’t make her at least enjoy the relationship itself. Even if he only makes her as a concealer, at least show her a little respect and attention. Don’t let her suffer like this. It’s such an egoistic thing to do.
Drenching my curiosity of how they two dating, I also asked her how many times they two go on a date, just the two of them. And guess what? She told me that they only made it once, to the cinema, watching a movie, yesterday. Oh, what a date…..

3 comments:

Harvey said...

Poor Ca. Perhaps you should confront Stupido and tell him what you wrote...

Mr RM said...

Life is NEVER easy, I wonder, if I would ever date a girl again.....

++ Chris ++ said...

harvey: Yea, that's actually what I'm thinking. But considering I'm just a 3rd party in their relationship, it's better for me to keep silent :(

kyle: You know kyle, that's what my bestfriend, Ed said to me when I first told him that I like STUPIDO back then. I didn't listen to him and then I found he was right. But now, I agree wif you and Ed, he's not worth at all.

searcher: Ah, that's exactly my conclusion, lolz.