Monday, October 23, 2006

In the Beginning of Lebaran Holiday

Today I finally come back to J-town for Lebaran holiday. Thanks to those perpetual stresses they gave for us in the form of assignments, papers, and exams, I could barely enjoy spare times just for myself during this academic term. And now, when holiday comes, I just want to relax and enjoy my spare times to the fullest. My Pa said maybe I could accompany him for a business trip to Malaysia this holiday (Hurrayy!), we’ll get assurance for this in this few days. Well, maybe if I’m lucky enough, I could have opportunities to meet my fellow bloggers from Malaysia since we’ll stay in KL :-p But of course, it’s not good for hoping too much, hehehe.

Thing that have changed on me during this academic term and I’m so care about is: I lose my weight AGAIN, which I hardly gained on last holiday (before this academic term started. Which means, I lose about 6 kgs in this 3 months. Geez, now I’m as skinny as a chopstick.

No wonder sih. During holiday, I usually eat about 5-7 times a day (haha, amazed aren’t you?)*gobble gobble gobble* But on the contrary, during the uni term, I just eat 3 times a day. And that’s, for sure, inadequate for constraining my weight. I have such a weird and inefficient metabolism :-/

Hmmm, I haven’t been reading newspaper for a week, and today when I read the last Monday (or Tuesday? Or Wednesday? Whatever…) newspaper, I read that Indonesian President, Mr Susilo Bambang Yoedhoyono, apologized (again) to the Malaysian Foreign Minister (duh, forgot his name already) and Singapore, because of the fog and the dust that has been ‘exported’ from Indonesia because of the forest fire. Well, of course, because they’re Indonesia’s neighbor country, they also affected by the fog and dust from the forest fire.

Skeptically (and queerly :-p) I said, “Ha-ha-ha…”

Because apology doesn’t solve the problem at all. Why didn’t he just try to extinguished the fire and prevent the forest fire before, instead. Well, I can say, this isn’t the first time we had forest fire. To be exact harsh, INTENTIONAL forest fire. Because the fire caused by those ‘goblok*’ people who think it is faster and better to make new agricultural field (a.k.a. ladang) by BURNING the forest, instead of cut the trees in the forest. Well, I can say yell them,
“GO TO HELL YOU MORON CREATURE!” *showing that angry queer expression*

Geez, where did they get such moronic ideas?? If Mr. President wants to stop that fire, he should’ve got those morons jailed, better if for the rest of their life. More firm the law is better. I also saw from the newspaper, the photos of the orangutan which saved by the forest by a group of environmental volunteer. And the dead corpse of a turtle, die burned by the fire. Whew, it really made me sad…just to see that orangutan’s expression. Maybe I’m not the one who would give a big support for the environmental campaign or what on the first place, but still, I’m concerned. So when this so-called Indonesian President apologized and promised that this won’t be happened again next time, all I do is just laugh, “Ha-ha-ha…”
Because I know he wouldn’t do anything. Pfuit.

*goblok: Indonesian term means “stupid idiot”

1 comment:

WISMA SAKINAH said...

Wisma Sakinah, Comfortable Home stay & Guest House - a good place for your holiday in Semarang.
Jl. Kumudasmoro Barat 24 Semarang, phone +6224 7623460.
Pls visit : http://wisma-sakinah.com