Tuesday, October 24, 2006

F-ing Impostor

“When all the things went bad, and no one else to talk about, all I do is just turn my head to the trustworthy blogosphere.”
The thing that I most hate in my life is being deceived. One of the reasons of that hate is that my family has a really bad-bad history of being deceived, not only by strangers, but also by my own relatives. And this incident contributes more to that disgusting section of our family history.

My family runs a family business here in J-town. To be exact, we’re working in trading and financing. I cannot say it a big one, but still, it’s an adequate business. And few weeks ago, this man came from nowhere. I dunno exactly about the incident though, but I’ll try to explain it as much as what I understand. This man, approximately on his 40’s, with slanting eyes, a bit fat, and had an expensive look, asked to my Pa to help him get some limited items that should be imported from Malaysia (Well, that explains why my Pa suddenly asked me to go visit Malaysia with him this holiday). Considering the price of that cargo is so expensive, my Pa asked him to give a down payment first. Long to short, he gave the down payment without much talking. The cargo itself arrived few days later, unpaid. For your information, it’s common in trading to get your order delivered before you do a payment, especially if you’re a well-known big and trustworthy customer.

Two days ago they two went to the public notary in order to do-something-I-don’t-really-understand with the business contract. According to the plan, after my Pa receives the payment of that cargo from that f-ing man, that f-ing man will get that cargo delivered. And then My Pa and I fly to Malaysia to pay the cargo. But apparently, everything didn’t go well as planned.

My dad said after, when the two were at the notary office, he felt quite dizzy and it seemed that guy did hypnotize my dad. In that unconscious state of hypnotized, my Pa gave him the right to take the cargo at the harbor without even noticing what he does. Mr. Notary wasn’t different. He gave the key to his deposit box without even noticing. And when they two regained their consciousness, that impostor has gone, left empty deposit box and took all the cargo. It’s useless to call the police. Everything was too late though. Moreover, it’s not much of a help calling the police, cos they will just ask more money from us to have an investigation on this case.

Needless to say, my trip to KL is cancelled, and we should pay the debt that impostor left us with our private assets. Well, it’s just like the old time. But luckily, we still don’t have to declare bankruptcy this time. And now, we start from zero again.
My feelings now unexplainable, either sad, furious, or whatever…. I’m sorry my fellow bloggers, for saying stuff like this…

Damn that f-ing shit! Damn him!!!!

I pray his entire life full with sorrow and suffer!!

Die in misery, you f-ing shit!!!

No comments: