Monday, October 16, 2006

Finally

Yesterday…

I told STUPIDO that I’m also gay.

Well, not directly. But still.

When I checked my trevvy (formerly known as sgboy.com) account yesterday and browse through the docklet, I accidentally reckoned this picture of him, which I’ve already familiar, laying there, on the random profile generator. For your information (which I don’t think it’s a necessity, I believe you all already knew trevvy before), trevvy always displaying random profile on the main page. It’s some kind of member advertising though. And it really was a coincidence, indeed, that his profile was displayed on the random profile generator, right when I browse through my account.

I opened his profile, and maybe part of me was a bit nonchalant of the prospect of him knowing me and my gayness, I sent him a PM. Wanted to know how he would react to that.

>Subject: Hm….
>Are you STUPIDO??

I don’t really care if he would act ice-cool as if nothing happened or avoiding me because of that. I don’t care. I didn’t do it on some special reasons (like breaking him up wif Ca or make him afraid, for instances). It was just an impulsive urges to do so.

Nah, I just want to see his expression when he sees me tomorrow.

Today, the same time, the same place…

I checked at my trevvy account once again, and I noticed I get few kisses and one PM. Anxiously I opened my inbox to see my PM, and there, STUPIDO replied,

>Subject: Re: Hm…
>Hehehe, yes, it’s me ;-)

Yah, he knows me now. Not a big deal actually.

No comments: