Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Deep Down in IRC Jungle

Well, one week without any particular thing to do is so boring. Especially when I knew STUPIDO is going to Singapore for 3 days while I’m just here, doing nothing. So that explains why I plunged myself once again in the wilderness of mIRC forest. Where you can find these following things lies:

  1. A bunch of ‘sok-keren’ baboons who will judge you based on your appearance and physical properties. Which make you feel ugly whereas they aren’t any better.
  2. Idiotic crocodiles who think you’re going to have an ONS (one night stand) with’em right after that chit-chat session.
  3. A group of sneaking snakes who fake their face, fake their life, and fake their every little things just to fooling you around and see you feel down.
  4. Few ‘newbie’ penguins who always feel too paranoid to reveal who they really are. Won’t let you see their pics or even tell you their name because too scared of the prospect of being captured. (Helloo, what’s the point of you chatting here then….??)
  5. ‘Sugar-daddy’ honey-bear. No explanation for this one.
  6. The tricky foxes, looking for their sugar-daddy prey to come near, trying to trap them for all the money.
  7. And last (and of course least) is a group of real nice little forest fairy, all humble and warm. Will guide you through if you lost in the forest. Offering you the real hospitality of the rainbowlander if you lucky enough too meet them.

Then I met these two guys,
Edw: I classified him as a newbie penguin. This 19 y/o young guy is currently in the same uni wif one of my girl friends, named Fa. Even they’re in the same major but in the different grade (because Edw is one-year younger than her also). He’s kinda unadorned and distrustful, which made me somehow peevish on him. Not only once, he asked me to send him my pic through MMS (although he has seen it already in my friendster). But nope lah. I will never ever send my pics through MMS.

Vn: 19 y/o. Absolutely fox. Didn’t expect much from this guy since he’s far away from me (he’s in Kalimantan btw). And especially he asked me to switch my mobile number to another provider thus would freed us from the SMS charge. Geezz! His reluctant to sacrifice even tiny-bits of his mobile-phone credit proving that he isn’t serious and really doesn’t worth my time.

Yah, you can see how my futile search of love fail miserably once again. It seems that my prince charming isn’t coming any closer this time, huhuuu. And I’m pretty sure that he isn’t coming through mIRC. Owgh, where are thou, my prince???

Duh, my skin is so dry becoz of this dry weather of J-town.

No comments: