Monday, November 06, 2006

Back to My Busy Life

Today I’m heading back to B-town; leave my beloved J-town and all those holiday pleasures in my home, heading back to the crowded and busy uni life, once again.

Geez, there’s 4 EXAMS waiting for me and of course there’s still holiday assignments which I tried to ignore while I’m in holiday mood these two weeks back. Dunno why, but I always procrastinate every uni-related things while I’m at home. So here’s the list of things awaiting me in next two weeks in uni:

  1. 4 EXAMS. All of them are in one week. Arrgggggghhhhh. Even the thought of how thick and complicated the lecture books are makes me frustrated somehow. Since all the pre-holiday lectures I’ve had before the holiday seems to ‘merembes keluar’ from my head. Ed, I need your help with this….. Seriously.
  2. Few lecture-assignments-which-are-supposedly-collected-tomorrow-which-I-haven’t-finished-AT-ALL. Blame me.
  3. Final group discussion with my laboratorial-advisor lecturer about one of my laboratorial session.
  4. Preparation for next laboratorial session.
  5. Group meeting with my friends about our group assignments.

My God, please help me getting through all this…Amen.

And btw, I change my template again lor… It’s so amazing how easily bored I am, so I think that’s explains my liking to change my template too often, hehe. D you like it? It has the same base form with the old one though, since I do like the layout. I just modified the template a bit, especially on the background. And if you ever visit my friendster, this background is one I use also there.

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Anonymous said...

There there. You'll do fine lad.

Gambatee~~~

++ Chris ++ said...

Huhuuu, thank you all~~