Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My New Google Talk

*Naughty naughty Chris is now procrastinate his assignments and study-plan for the next week exams by blogging…

After all those babblings from my friends, finally I downloaded Google Talk software. At first, when I installed it yesterday, I kinda doubt that my uni will allow connection for this messenger, since ye know, MSN Messenger has been banned since few months ago. And Yahoo! Messenger sometimes had error because of the proxy limit, darn… And all they say is,

“Yeah, we can cut our bandwith usage and limit unwanted things distributed through the network via messenger”

And I just ask myself, “What unwanted things sih??? Bodoh them all.”

Yea, at least they didn’t ban Google Talk from running la.
And guess who my very first friend on Google Talk is? Yeah, none other than dearie defiant himself. Naughty me, interrupted him between his study sessions, just to have a lil’ chat, haha. Geez, we will have the exact same exams next week (we are taking the same course, btw), what a coincidence ^^

But our chat was interrupted by a call from my lecturer, waiting for me for that discussion session I mentioned earlier in my last post. So I left defiant back to study again. And when I came back, he was taking a nap :-)

Ah, I must back to study againnnnn…*just realizing I’m wasting my time in front of my computer*

P.S.: All of you, Google Talk user, add me ya. So we could have some chit-chat then^^ My e-mail is cyber.lie@gmail.com

No comments: