Saturday, November 25, 2006

Continuation Of The Heart-Heart Chronicles

My presentiment was right. Last night wasn’t our last. Just right after I woke up this morning, I received a short message from him,
“Morning, Chris! Are you busy this morning? May I meet you again? Hehe… I miss you. How about tomorrow we go to the Church together? Do you know the Holly Mass schedule on Lau’s Church?”
Duh, wished I weren’t busy that morning. Had I free, I wouldn’t spoil what supposedly to be our second date.
“Duh, I have a meeting this morning, how about this afternoon? Maybe about 1 pm? Eh, I dunno the schedule there, how about the Central Church instead?”
“Wah, I can’t, I should accompany my sister this afternoon. Okay, Central Church is okay, let’s see, if I can arrive at your dorm at 6.30 am, then we attend the 6.30 Mass, okay? How about we meet tomorrow? Before I head back to J-town?”
“Okay, we could go after the Church ya. Btw, isn’t it too early for you to arrive here at 6.30 am?”
“It’s all right, ‘pokoknya’ I go to your dorm first. C you, warm hugs for Chris.”

Then after that, he send me a really long SMS with Chinese character (which I couldn’t recognized, high level ones). Duh…. But after I asked Ed about what it means, he told me this…

“Life’s like a railway, every station has different people. To some strangers, that may be a beginning, to others that may be an end. Many different people get in and out in every stations of life, thus it can become beautiful and happy. Every stations where life can have its beauty is because of you”

From what I inferred, I feel that he likes me, more than just a friend. Ed also said so to me. But still, I do hesitate myself. I feel like I can’t lose him either. But isn’t it too fast to say that it’s love? So I think that maybe it’s better to let it just flow and let the time differentiate what feeling it actually is between me and him.

Early in the evening, he SMS me once again,
“What did you do this afternoon, Chris? I just arrived home after ‘jalan-jalan’ with my sister to Paris van Java Mall. And after this I would go to the wedding reception. Love you always, Chris.”
“Oh, not much actually, I just attended few meetings and after that finished my Heat Exchanger group assignment with my group, hehe. Yea, I know PvJ, isn’t that the new Mall in Sukajadi? Has it finished yet? What did you do there?”
“Not yet lar, I just ate at Da Wan (a porridge restaurant), not as good as Jakarta, of course, saw Sogo and Blitz (the new luxurious cinema there). If I had more time, I want to watch a movie or two with you, hehe. Cu tomorrow yah. I guess I’m in love with you…”
“Yea, wish you have more time here… I also want us to watch some movies together. Since I heard Blitz is a good place for watching. It’s so funny Mouse, because I also have the same feeling as you do …”
“Hehe, it’s just good that we feel the same feeling. Yea, even if the time and place limitation separate us, I’m still hoping…. Because I’m so happy be with you.”
“Maybe its better be like this, Mouse. Even if there’s a time and place limitation between us. Isn’t that makes every moment we have together is so precious?”
“Iya, thanks ya. I love you. Warm hugs for you, Chris. CU tomorrow morning ya? Don’t wake up so late. LovU Chris.”

Late in that evening,
“Chris, are you going out? I just arrived home, after the wedding reception. Just want to take a rest now. Good nite ya! Warm hugs for Chris.”
“No, I didn’t go anywhere today, Mouse. I’d like to stay at home today, take a little rest after this morning’s hullabaloo. But I did go a while, just went to the store to buy some fruits with my friends. Okay, good nite then ^^ Nice dream, sleep tight… Warm hugs for you two.”

He didn’t ask me to be his boyfriend. But it’s just right for me. Well, me being blabbermouth here, blabbering about my love story, uncensored. But I just want to keep this important thing in my life, here in my blog. So that some time in the future, I can always look back to the past.

No comments: