Thursday, November 23, 2006

Is He the ‘One’ For Me?

Maybe about one month ago, someone on Trevvy gave me a kiss. Unlike the others which I just reply-kiss and ignore, something on his intro somehow attracted me.
It said “Please leave a message…”

Haha, as if he’s so desperate in finding someone in Trevvy that would message him ah. So I was just try to be kind, sent a light PM to him,
“Hi, how are you? Just leave you a message as you requested:-) ”

Then, the day after, he replied me,
“Hello there, thanks for send me a message, are you Indonesian? Can you speak Indonesian?”

*the followings are our messages on Trevvy, which I translate into English, so you wouldn’t get flustered*
“Uh, yeah, I’m Indonesian, sure I can ‘ngomong’ Indonesia. Hehe. Mind if I ask you some intro?”
“Oh, yea, my name is ******** *******, you can call me ****/*****, I’m 28 y/o from ****. What should I call you?” I ‘ll call him ‘Mouse’ here.
“You can call me Chris, Chris Lee. Anyway, do you have any messenger?”
“Sure, sure, here’s my YahooID *********. My MSN *******@******.com. My Gmail **********@gmail.com.
“Okay, I’ll add you there, we’ll chat there instead ya.”

…………………………………………………………………………

He’s on his 28, currently working on his family business, as a financial manager. He told me that formerly he lived in B-town also, got his bachelor degree on a private university, so he understands B-town quite well.

Well, he’s also bisexual, just as I am. So since he’s the only son in his family, sure he has the obligation to come out of the closet (or moreover, has a long term relationship with a man instead of a woman). Easy speaking, he must be married some time in the future. Yea, I told him, that I do have the same oblige, to be married some time (which I don’t want to think about right now). Even if I’m not the only son in my family, but my parents put a really great expectation on me, since I’m the oldest son and all. So I can say we’re no different in this case.

Not much I can tell about him here, since I must protect his privacy, I’m sure you all understand.


And after tons of PMs, e-mail, chat, and SMS, he said that he is going to B-town this Nov 24th (Friday) to attend one of his friend’s wedding. He asked whether we can meet or not. He left one evening spared to meet me. Yes, that was what I told him. Because I thought that it was a good chance to meet him, I dunno if I could get any chance to meet him again or not.
And now I’m getting anxious, whether he would look like what I imagined him to be or not…..

No comments: