Monday, November 20, 2006

A Guy Who Needs Some Fresh Air


Sometimes I just failed to understand, how some people can deal with their ordinary (and boring) lives. You know, just like those people who always study and study, ignoring all those life’s excitement. Have an undeviating life. What a flat life it could be.

I often think that it’s kinda exhausting to be kind and normal guy. Sometimes I just want to break free from this life.

Go to my uni as usual, attend the class, doing my assignment, having a gossip session or two with my friends, have lunch with Ed (while staring at those hot bods in my uni, hoping some time we’ll lucky enough to have one as our boyfriend, lol), doing my tasks as a network administrator, and so so. Life sometimes can be a routine, a cycle you follow on and on, always passing on the same track…

I dunno if I’m just the one who feels like this, but sometimes I feel surfeited. I always need to feel some fresh air. I need dynamic activities, outside these daily routines. Once, I took a personality test in Tickle.com, and they said that surfeited feelings may because I have a rather complex and superior mind and tends to have deep thoughts (about my life, my feeling, and everything). They also said that is really good, because I can surpass beyond other people thoughts. But for me, sometimes it kinda annoying, because I easily get bored with something simple and routines and (this is what I hate the most) I became somehow skeptic and philosophical sometimes.

So I just feel somehow envy those so-called simple-minded guys, who always take everything easy and plain. They wouldn’t have a deep trouble in their life, because they don’t take anything too hard. Some cheesy-brained guys from mIRC for instance. Gosh, as I can see, for them life is no more than a party which is not to be taken so seriously. They would always go clubbing, have sex, find a boyfriend, break up, go with friends, have a crush on hunks, and do the same things again repetitiously and perpetually. If I were them, I’d feel EMPTY. I’m not fulfilled.

It’s not that I’m not enjoying my life though. I enjoy my life and not bored of it (but I do sometimes). I love every moment of my life; I really thank God for giving me such a chance to live. But the difference of me and common people is that I tend to think too deeply sometimes.

I think it’s hard to meet someone like me (Ed doesn’t count, hehe), who tends not to think plain and simple as a white paper.

I want some change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it’s just because I’ve been tortured mentally last week. Now I become emotional. A drama queen, once more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't complain when we're sophisticated. :D

You think and you feel. That's sensitive. It's good. :)

++ Chris ++ said...

Ah, thank you Kyle :D
Yea, I think it's good to be sensitive, but sometimes I just want to think simple lor. Enjoy life without much thinking seems so relieving :)
Kyle, do you have Google Talk?

Anonymous said...

going thru some kind of self mortifications ah? a wanabe dot dot? kekeke... dun woli. ur going thru adolescence. just be urself. a few adjustments is gud. but dun go rob the bank la. kekeke... sometimes seeing the darkness makes one appreciates the light.

++ Chris ++ said...

Thanks cibe for the advice... Yea, maybe it's just me getting through the adolescence.
You're right, seeing the darkness really can makes one apreciates the light, indeed..:)
Thanks once more.