Sunday, November 26, 2006

Our Second Date: The Proposition

Pipppp….pippp……*my mobile phone’s alarm rang*
Open my eyes and turned it off. It’s still 05.50 in the morning. I woke up suddenly, trying to remember everything happened last night. Oh yea, I promised Mouse to go to the Church together this morning. Mmm, I thought he said he would come here at 06.30, so I didn’t rush myself, prepare a little breakfast for myself so that I wouldn’t get hungry in the Church.
My mobile phone suddenly rang. It’s still 06.00. Owh, I got a message. From Mouse,
“Morning, Chris! I’ve arrived in front of your dorm. Should I get in? Or I can wait in the car instead.”
“Owh, wait a sec ya Mouse, I’ll go outside. Wah, so fast, I didn’t think you would come this early in the morning. I haven’t taken a bath yet lor.”

And I walked outside the dorm, approaching his car, and invited him to come in. And while I took a bath, he waited inside my room, looking through my props.
I got dressed (not in front of him lor) and then we decided to go to the 07.30 Holy Mass on Lau’s Church, but it’s still 06.40, so we have around 20 minutes or so before we leave. So we watched my funny videos collections (and also video about 2 Crazy Karaoke Girls I posted here few days ago)…

We arrived at the Church at about 07.15, still 15 minutes left. Hehe, it has been my wish lor to go to the Church with my boyfriend. I wish it can be every week… But nothing I can do about this. Like this, I’m happy enough.

You know, why I adore Mouse so much? Well one of the reasons why is that when I was with him, I can be myself, my true self. I never have to try to conceal anything, unlike with others. He also does the same thing to me; he’s always honest, sincere, and open. Little by little, I develop my faith to this (unknown) relationship. Although I know, maybe we don’t have bright future or what. But still, I feel that it’s right.

We went to the “Mie Rica” restaurant. He wanted to taste that HOT (when I say it’s HOT, I mean it, it’s really spicy) noodles once again, since he used to live here in B-town when he was in uni back then. While waiting for our order to come, he stared at me again, made me a bit awkward at first. I asked him why he looked at me that way, but he just laughed softly. I love it when he laughs like that, gives me warm feeling. So I just replied him, staring through his eyes deep. As if no other people around.
Yeah, he couldn’t stand the hot noodles, sweat sweat sweat so much…hahaha, he’s so cute when he wipes sweat dropping from his face :-p
Today, I insisted to pay the charge, since he did pay for our meal at our first date. As I said, I don’t want him become a sugardaddy to me.

We headed back to my dorm, didn’t have anything particular to do. Actually he offered me to accompany me buy things I need at the store, but I didn’t have to buy anything, I have just done shopping few days ago.
Ahaha, he was mad at me because I played the song寂寞的季节 (Season of Loneliness) from David Tao on my iTunes. He felt that it isn’t right to hear such a mellow and lonely tune in this occasion. So I played 大成小爱 (Big City Little Love) instead. He asked me to sit beside him and he held my hands, while saying that actually he wanted to do it earlier, at the Church, but since it’s an impossible thing to do, he just do it in my room. I smiled and chuckled. He’s so unadorned, I think, yet he’s so sweet for saying such thing.

From here, I cut few parts of the story ya, I want to keep it to myself, hehe..selfish me.
He kissed me, and asked me if I could be his boyfriend (Gosh),
“Chris, do you want to be my boyfriend?”
I smiled at him, my mind wandered. Ah, I don’t care about the future. All I care now is that I want to be with him, as much as he wants to be with me. So why should I be hesitate?
“Yes, Mouse, I do. I’m glad you ask that…”
He hugged me tight.
“Maybe I can’t promise you anything, but I still hope…”
“That’s all right... You already knew, I also can’t promise you anything. But I believe that makes us suitable one another, right?”
*It’s just bizarre, but when I say “Yes” to him, the song 老鼠爱大米 (Mouse Loves Big Rice) really played in the background*

Ya, from now on, I’m not walking alone anymore. I have Mouse by my side (figuratively, not literally). I’m glad to be with him. Having him to support me and be with me, I’m fulfilled. Although we aren’t together in the same place and time, but we hope that our heart will still be the same. Long distance relationship ain’t easy, man… Still we’re hoping. Wish us the best yah…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!
Wishing you the best of luck in love!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWH!! THAT's so SWEEET!!!

++ Chris ++ said...

Thank you everyone^^
Hope this will last forever...