Monday, November 13, 2006

Evil Nemesis

Unexpectedly, since last year, I have been assigned as one of the network administrators in my uni. FYI, network administrators in my uni has been assigned tasks such as maintaining the network (hardware and software), managing websites, databases, and so so. Long to short, we are ensuring that the information technology in my uni implemented well.

From the beginning, me and one of my bestfriends, Lim (he’s also a network administrator here) dislike this one senior, named Jan. Well, basically, he’s such a loser jerk. He doesn’t have many friends either. You see, that’s maybe because he puts his foot in his mouth. He often says rude and offensive things. No attitude.

Until today, I and Lim try to get used to it. But today is different; suddenly we two got furious and yelled at him after he scorned us. And then we walked out from the administrator room, not looking back anymore. As our protest form, from now on we insist, won’t ever enter the administrator room, unless, he apologizes to us both or until he’s graduated from uni (since it’s his last year in uni). He said back then that he didn’t need us at all as administrator. Puh, I just wanna see how long his stubbornness lasts. Don’t want to be arrogant, but I can say that I and Lim hold important roles as administrators there. We have connections to almost all the lecturers in uni (unlike him), I myself administer the website and database, I also managing the accounting for the administrator union, while Lim himself manages the internet account and the e-mail system. So basically without us, he will be in charge for almost everything. Take that you beyotch! Try to manage whole things, while he also has the final projects waiting to be finished before this semester. Needless to say, it’s almost impossible.

Our other admin colleagues asked us to forget about that, since that’s his behavior, and nothing we can do about that. Ciss, what kind of behavior izzat?! Has a spiky mouth to other whereas he’s sensitive himself, such an egoist prick. Yes, I admit he’s bright, no matter what, but still, with that kind of behavior he won’t be a successful person in outside world.

It has been 5 days since that scratch, and he doesn’t even seems to realize that we two are absent from the admin room neither talk to him. Pfuit, such a low EQ prick he is. Nevertheless, we two don’t have to worry about our resources in admin room. I can always do remote desktop to my computer in that room from anywhere. So amid my absence from the admin room, I don’t lose the contact to the blogosphere. Huh, he wants to play the stubborn game with me. Let’s see who the winner is.

No comments: