Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Annoying Intruder Part 2

## Haloo Chris, how are you? What are you doing? Listen, can we meet tonight, maybe at 22.00, after I‘ve done with some stuffs. I can go to your dorm so that we can…you know la… since the night is so cold.##
Look at the guy who has just sent me a short message. Yes, you’re rite. He’s that (I’m sorry before my readers) f******-annoying-repugnant-stupid-thoughtless D guy AGAIN.
Hahhh, just taking my breath slowly, trying to be calm and not lose my patience.
What a stupiborn (that means stupid and stubborn) guy. Couldn’t he see? Every time he calls, I’ve intensely tried to avoid it. But still, he calls again and again. I don’t know what again I should do to make him forget about his liking (if I may say, his obsession) of me.
So I reached my mobile phone,
*typing the reply to him*
##Sorry, you mayn’t. I’m with Chris rite now at Jakarta. Btw, who you are, huh? Can’t you show us a bit of courtesy? You should have known that he is mine. Don’t bother to make your way with him lah! ##
Which not fully lie, since I was at Jakarta with my I-hope-soon-to-be boyfriend (yah, at least close friend la, since I like him so).
So sorry for did this to you D. I don’t really hate you, but you know, sometimes you just too annoying. Too push-over if I may say. If you want to be my friend, well it’s okay, but you must know the limits (and of course, you should seriously FIX your acute manner disorder) first. I didn’t mean to be harsh, really. You made me to.

No comments: