Sunday, May 14, 2006

Papa Ron’s Pizza

This afternoon I went to Papa Ron’s Pizza with my friends to celebrate our Regional Plant Design Competition success. The competition itself was held about a month ago at my college.
So there we were: me, Ann, Ty, Vera, and Guz. At the moment we came, our friends have been waiting there, it would be started soon. It was all-you-can-eat day, meaning you are allowed to eat as many pizzas as you can. Unfortunately, the restaurant’s service was below my pizza-restaurant-standard (Pizza Hut, of course), such as:
1. Those clumsy waiter/waitress: Why did they let us wait for so long before giving us the pizza? Almost a century we’ve waited for it. We’ve been satisfied of waiting, ya know? And is it a must for you to give each slice of pizzas personally? It takes much time, since there are more than 80 hungry people there.
2. The air conditioner seemed not working.
3. Gloomy environment, since all the lamps was turned off. Even if it was 12 o’clock in the afternoon, still it was obscure.
4. The pizza toppings: It practically consisted of pineapple, mozzarella, mozzarella, and mozzarella. Sigh…
Hmm, at least I’ve learned something that day. If some other time I’m going to celebrate any thing, I’m not going to Papa Ron’s.

P.S: Yet, my stupid dorm mate leaved the dorm before me without said anything. And guess who I met at Papa Ron’s…. Sure, you’re right, that stupid fella. Oh, like I care.

No comments: