Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Summary and the Da Vinci

There are few good things lately, here I write them down:
1. Ad finally started to talk to me again. Well, like I said before, he started it so he must finish it (I can be so stubborn if I want).
2. That annoying D guy didn’t call me anymore. Hahh, it does relieve.
3. My exams were finished. Well maybe not all of ‘em, but at least the difficult ones were.

I’m so relieved. Especially because that D guy didn’t call me anymore, cos you know, he was really annoying back then. Yesterday, my friend J asked me to watch Da Vinci Code at the Cineplex21 but I’m so reluctant, since I read Yahoo! Movie’s review about that film. It was said that Da Vinci is lacked of imagination and so so.… That Da Vinci the Movie is really different from the book itself. It was also said that if you have ever read the book before you watch the movie you would be disappointed.

Hmm…I’ve read the book before, and all I can say about it is that the book was not so imaginative itself. But I admit that Brown (Dan Brown-the author of Da Vinci Code) was really creative with the cryptex, puzzles, and the Last Supper things. How can the film be lack of imagination even more? Maybe I’ll just buy the DVD later.

No comments: