Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sick?!!

This post specially requested by Nico, my old friend (literally, hehe)
“Cs, I found someone in my English class, cute and so on lor…”
“Ow, what’s he looked like? Is he gay?”
“Yes, of course he is “sick” as we are.”
“Heh?!”
I was astonished when a friend of mine told me that term. What sick?
I dunno where everybody gets idea for that stupid term. Isn’t it pathetic to tag yourself as “sick”? Isn’t it meaning that you admit there’s something wrong with your mind or your body? I myself refuse to label myself as if I’m abnormal human being, despite the facts that I’m bisexual rather than heterosexual.
So what if I’m homosexual or bisexual, that doesn’t meaning that I’m abnormal (or normal, instead). Even though you, people who label yourselves as ‘straight’ (It’s another stupid term; so what gays are? Oblique?) don’t really know the boundaries of what’s normal and abnormal are, yet you blame gays for loving and caring for each others. It’s blurry, you know?! It’s impossible to tell what normality is while you don’t really understand about it (so am I). So the discussions ended. Word.

PS: For those anti-gays people, I pity you… Why bother judging others while you need to improve your manners.

No comments: